Hadlow Down Parish Council are very pleased to announce, that following consideration and risk assessments, the play area has re-opened. However, please be clear that the play area will not be sanitised and the following guidelines apply:
- Parents must read this guidance a
- This equipment is checked regularly for damage and wear and tear but is not sanitised.
- This is shared equipment, used at your own risk.
- Do not use this equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms or are self-isolating.
- You are advised that children should not use this equipment if they are clinically or extremely clinically vulnerable.
- Make sure you have hand sanitiser with you before entering the playground.
- Encourage everyone in your family to wash their hands with hand sanitiser regularly and as a minimum before and after using the playground.
- Encourage children to avoid touching their faces.
- You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household – current advice is to maintain at least 1m and consider wearing a face mask.
- All items of play equipment can only be used by one child at a time while social distancing. Please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use or return later to use the equipment.
- Try to avoid busy times.
- If your family is wearing disposable PPE, please take it home with you or where provided use the bins – DO NOT LITTER.
- Wash your hands when you get home.
- No food to be consumed in the play areas and all litter to be disposed of in the bins provided.
We hope you enjoy using the playground and thank you for helping to keep everyone safe by always following these simple instructions.
THANK YOU, STAY SAFE & HAVE FUN!
- nd ensure their families follow it carefully for the safety of their children and others.